Thursday, August 04, 2005

You're Looking at Half A Republican!

I am:
51%
Republican.
"Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say 'Nascar Dad', they mean you. Every Republican ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing pleasure. Don't you feel special?"

Are You A Republican?


I'm insulted. 51% Republican! What did I do to deserve a number that high? Please tell me, so I can undo it. Promptly.

I have to stop playing these online American political game things. They're depressing. Oh. And because I'm Canadian, but surely that can't matter.

Click here if you want want to also see how much of a Moron... I mean, Republican you are. Or get drunk. Same thing (well, drinking might be better for you).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

The way these polls are set up, I took one once and couldn't find an answer that was exact, so I took the closest thing and was disappointed by my results.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Ken Robinson said...

Yeah, I got that, too. It's really more of a joke than something to take seriously, anyway, so precision's not that important. It's the fun that counts.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home