Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Guilty of a Crime I Didn't Commit...

I'm not happy with the moderation at tv.com. Several threads have been completely deleted because a few posters went off topic. Many of us, however, stayed on topic and now our work is gone and we've been punished, all because some moderator couldn't be bothered to be more exacting.

So I've taken them to task. Right here, in fact.

If you're a tv.com user and have experienced this sort of problem, feel free to contribute to the discussion. If that doesn't describe you, but you still feel strongly about the issue, by all means, also join in. If you think I'm a prick for doing this, go ahead and post as well... but don't expect me to like you for it.

As always, my tv.com username is magnus4001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home