Saturday, July 02, 2005

WWE Draft Picks, Week 4

I'm running out of things to write for this, so I'll make this quick. We rap up this week's draft with two Smackdown stars heading to Raw, while two from Raw are tranfered to Smackdown.

For this final week, Raw gets the fantastic RVD, who was also a part of last year's draft. They also get the Big Show.

Meanwhile, Christian heads over to Smackdown. I have no idea what to say about this. More interesting is that he's joined by Heavyweight champ, Batista, which finally solves that problem of the lop-sided title assignments. No Smackdown championship will be introduced. It was all just to fake us out. It had me fooled.

To wrap things up, a bunch of second-stringers are being traded between the two shows. Not too much of interest here, except for Chavo Guerrero's move to Raw. Unless he's picked up some weight and is now in the heavyweight division, this seems an odd move since the Cruiserweight championship is still with Smackdown, as are (To my knowledge) all the company's other cruiserweights. Also worth noting is the break-up of the Basham Brother tag tea as Danny Basham also goes to monday nights. Strangely, Smackdown get Sylvain Grenier, late of La Resistance, while Raw receives Renee Dupree, former member of that same team until he headed to Smackdown last year. I guess we'll have to see what's up for La Resistance. Will Renee rejoin? Or is this the end of the team? Come to think of it, I don't really care. I never liked that team.

I shouldn't write when I'm tired. Otherwise, this might have been more interesting to read. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home