Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Perfectionism... garg.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist. And I'd hate it if I didn't hate the thought of NOT being so conscious about everything I do.

See, I'm currently checking my collections of tv shows that I've taped, making sure that I have all the episodes, making double sure that I've made notes about what I'm missing and what's coming back for another season, things like that. The very fact that I'm doing this (And desperately worried that I'll miss something, only to discover it 10 years later when the shows no longer being played and I can't do anything about it. And don't say "Just buy the DVD's"; half of what I watch isn't available on DVD and I'm not banking on them ever becoming available that way) should give you an idea of how obsessive I can be. And is it annoying.

I'm not really sure what point I'm trying to make, nor can I really think of any proper conclusions to make. But I'll almost definitely be thinking about it for the rest of the day and wondering what I was thinking writing this when it's obviously not going anywhere. Guess I just needed to do something on the fly without having to fret over the details (And, on that note, please excuse any errors grammataical, spelling or otherwise. I'm writing on the fly and don't intend to proofread (Despite the fact that I usually DO proof everything I write). If you read this last paragraph, you can probably see why).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home